Cockroach Control in Melbourne, Victoria
Cockroaches are one of those creatures that repulse most people and for good reason!
Modern professional cockroach elimination is fast, safe and effective with products that leave no odour or residue and keep on working for many months, unlike products from the supermarket. The products and treatment methods WR Gay Pest Control employs in our cockroach control services are specifically designed to suit Melbourne’s climate conditions. This is how we are able to ensure that your home or office is rid of these pests in the most effective way and for the longest period of time possible.
When you hire our cockroach control services, you will enjoy the following benefits:
- Odourless and non-hazardous
- Fixed price quote – no added extras
- Fully guaranteed
- There is no need to vacate during or after treatment
- Professional products with superior results
- Works faster, more effectively and longer than DIY products
- Harmless to pets and humans
- No fumes or odour
The four common situations when cockroaches become pests:
- At night when all is quiet and the lights are out, lots of small greyish brown insects appear from behind fridges, microwaves, ovens and from within cupboards, it is almost always the German Cockroach. This species is the most difficult of all the roach species to eliminate with DYI products from the supermarket or hardware shops.
- Appearing inside on a regular basis are the large dark reddish brown cockroaches (with a yellow marking behind the head). They are found on the walls or floor in any room of the house, not just the kitchen or bathrooms, this species is the native Australian or Garden Roach and is a common outside pest that often finds its way inside.
- Garden Cockroaches or Australian native cockroaches are often found under pot plants and scurry out when disturbed, or in the BBQ, or amongst outdoor furniture. These species tend to occupy any sheltered area outdoors.
- American Cockroaches are large brown cockroaches with a white head or stripe down their backs are found in dark cupboards or behind fridges, ovens and stored items, mainly in kitchen and adjoining areas. These are not particularly common roaches in Melbourne however their presence does vary from year to year.
Modern cockroach control employs a number of products and methods that are non-hazardous to humans but lethal to all cockroach species.
Largely the products and methods used will depend upon the cockroach species and whether a treatment needs to be employed externally, internally, or a combination of both. Call the specialists at WR Gay Pest Control today and book your Melbourne cockroach control service today.